About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Final Bash

Here are the pictures of Natalie's birthday party. I know they are like...hmmm...3 weeks late, but oh well! We started off the morning with a Tinkerbell gift of tinkerbelly things, and then we were off to church.
She wanted a Tinkerbell green cake, this is as good as it gets folks!
Waiting for the friends to arrive. Since it was Sunday we didn't have a huge party, just her 2 closest friends over for a bit of cake and playing.

Pretty dress up dress from Beanpa (Keith's step dad Mike), she loved it. I was happy with how well the kids hit it off with him from the beginning. It was nice of him to make the trip down just for Nat's birthday!

Miss Bella singing along with the Sleeping Beauty card. That thing is so cute. Nat still plays with it!
It is hard to explain how much I love this girl!


Cutest. Fairy. Ever. (Sarah's Aubree)

Mmmm...cake!
Look at his baby blues! (Kelli's Fynn)
Um, yeah. This picture is too much. I am a sucker for baby bellies!
Natalie loves her Ewan!

We had a good time, and I think I even held myself together pretty well! It is fun when we can all get together, and Natalie had a blast which is the main thing! I was disappointed that we didn't have a full blown party with all the trimmings, but this was a nice night.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

VERY good pictures! They all look adorable. Of course my personal favorite is Ewan and Natalie hugging. Come to think of it that cake looks pretty darn yummy. I don't suppose you saved me a piece?

Kelli said...

Cute pictures! I LOVE that one of Ewan and Natalie. And I'm glad Fynn's black eye didn't show up in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. It really does make us feel like we are not soo far apart. Love. Dad/Papa

PS: check out the Canon Powershot 5S (S5?) IS and tell me what you think.

Mindi said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. I wish we lived closer so we could get together for all of the parties. We miss you guys-mindi

Shannon said...

That one looks pretty cool Dad! I really have no concept of what makes a good camera, but I noticed that this one is a bit cheaper and has a pop up flash, and I love how it has the flip out screen (so you can take pics of yourself???). Looks sweet!