About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today is the day

Today is the day I am going to beat blogger! I have been trying and trying and TRYING to post some pictures from some of the things we did while Keith's mom was here, but for some reason every time I get a chance to go on the other, lesser, slower, crappier computer blogger messes up, and doesn't let me upload them! So, today, be on the watch for pictures, lots and lots of pictures! I need to get caught up and today is the day!

Today is also the day that I have to drive by Shipleys (HERE) and resist going in for one of their delicious, soft, cheesy, melty Kolaches. For those of you who have no idea what a (Coe-la-she) is, it is a sausage wrapped in a dough, sometimes with cheese and/or jalapenos. And from Shipleys, these things are heavenly! Anywho, Keith and I went there after dropping Natalie off on Tuesday, and we had a grand feast, and I want to go again! Yummers!

Today is also the day that I am an official "Party Mom" for Natalie's Easter party at school. I can't believe it has already begun, I am learning that procrastinating for a school party is not so smart. As soon as I drop Natalie off I have to begin my mad dash around town to all the various dollar areas of shopping to try and put together some cheap, but not crappy, goody bags for the party! Wish me luck! I really want to find some good stuff, so that I am not just wasting my money on crap that is going to get tossed the minute it gets home!

No comments: