About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ARG!

I have so many pictures to post, and of course the ONE DAY that I finally have time to sit down at the picture computer, the Internet explorer decides not to work on it! AND when I try to restart it, it freezes...fabulous. SO, when I finally get another chance you will all be able to see what we did to Natalie's hair, and some pictures from her birthday party, AND the long awaited birthday post for her (I know, I am a procrastinator, so sue me!). Oh, yeah and a pretty funny picture of Brady that I got at lunch today...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should be using Firefox anyway...

Shannon said...

Yeah, that would mean Keith would have to buy me a new MAC, and since we have a free work issued computer, we can't complain! LOL, I would love a MAC though...

Unknown said...

You could install Firefox on your Windows or Linux computer too...