About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Things 03/09/08

1. Natalie turns 4 today!
2. Family visits, Grandma Lorraine and Beanpa
3. Rain!
4. One-on-one time with Brady.
5. I am a licensed driver!
6. Super cute finds at TJ Maxx (my 2nd favorite store!)
7. Natalie getting sung to at On the Border, and then diggin' in to her ice cream!
8. A special breakfast at Shipley's with just Natalie and Mommy.
9. Natalie sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed while company is in town.
10. Brady chowing down on chips at On the Border...so cute!

P.S. pictures to come when Blogger isn't being retarded (Kelli I feel your pain)
P.P.S. Natalie's birthday post to come tomorrow...I think! I need to get my rear in gear and scan some pictures, but hey, what would a birthday post be without being late!
P.P.P.S. Happy late, late, late birthday Kyra! Your present is sitting RIGHT HERE, and I will mail it SOON! Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good party. Sorry Kelli's kids left the bedroom such a mess. Bella and Aubree tried to pick up, but Fynn and Ewan sabotaged their effort. And if you find a rolled up ball of frosting in someone's shoe...that was Keith. Sorry Keith, I can't lie for you.