About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged! Name Game

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Molly Saturn (not bad...lol)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Chocolate Peanut Butter Wedge (???)

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Aquamarine Bird (I don't really have a favorite animal, but if I could be one it would be a bird)

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Marie Grants Pass

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Bowsh (strange...)

6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Water

7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): James Robert aka Jim Bob aka what I would be named if I had been a boy. sweet.

8. STRIPPER NAME (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent,favorite candy): Cherry Blossom Chocolate (I also thought the stripper name was supposed to middle name and street where you grew up in that case it would be Marie Blossom or Marie Holiday, both of which have a nice ring to them!)

9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Martin Madrid

10. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Tulip

11. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Nectarine Sweatpants

12. HIPPIE NAME (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Jelly Toast Redwood

I tag: Danielle, Bobette and Mindi

3 comments:

Bobette said...

I loved your answers! Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

very funny. i will try to get to this as soon as time allows.

Shellie said...

Those are funny! I'm glad you found my blog! I have been reading yours too. It's so neat to keep in touch with people this way! Love it!