About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Yesterday after Ewan's birthday party we headed over to the ward Easter egg hunt. We got there late (*gasp* I HATE being late!), but a few ladies were awesome and planned ahead and had set aside some eggs for re-hiding! So Keith took them and spread them out, and voila! An Easter egg hunt just for my monkeys. It would have been fun for them to duke it out with the whole ward of kids, but as it was they had fun running around. Brady was too funny, because he kept missing his basket.

Finally he just set his basket down and ran around, grabbed the eggs, and brought them back to the basket.


Natalie was nice enough to pose for me.
I know all these pictures are of the kids running around, but you can never have enough pictures right? Right.

No comments: