About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Restaurant Review: Cheddar's

I have to admit I was a little leery of going HERE. I thought for sure it was going to be along the lines of a Cracker Barrel (which is a greasier, nastier version of Black Eyed Pea), but it came at the recommendation of one of Keith's coworkers (they told us we HAD to get the Cookie Monster) so we gave it a shot a few nights ago. I will say I was pleasantly surprised. We all enjoyed our food and I was SO happy with mine. I got grilled salmon and 2 sides and because I ordered the lunch portion it was only $7.50. Cheap seafood usually is not such a good thing, but it was great! The cookie monster (a large chocolate chip cookie warmed up with ice cream on top) was OK, not THAT good, but fun at least once, and it too was relatively cheap at only 3.99. Overall a pleasant experience and really good prices!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love Cheddars! But I also love the chicken fried chicken at Cracker Barrell haha! The cookie monster is GREATNESS but I swear it's about half the size I remember it being when I was younger. Glad you liked it! I'm anxious to try the new Panera on Collins. I've been to one in Dallas and it's so good!