1. Brady's Birthday party is OVER!
2. It's raining with a chance of thunderstorms!!
3. Keith's mom is coming in tomorrow for a week.
4. A clean house since company is coming!
5. Green buds, tiny white flowers and itty bitty leaves appearing on the tree outside my office overnight.
6. All of us being well again! Goodbye and good riddance Flu!
7. Finding THREE new shirts for myself on a clothes shopping trip. Success!
8. A new season of America's Next Top Model has begun (I know, I know...more trash!)
9. A phone call from my Aunt Sharon, a VERY nice surprise!
10. Brady going to nursery with minimal crying, and a very nice chat with Jenny (HERE) in the hall today at church.
Happy March All, so long February! I want to hate February, but I can't because of Brady's birthday. Why does that month, the shortest of the year, always seem to drag? As a child it flew by, now it seems to be the bearer of pain, suffering, stress and illness. I am so glad it is over and a new, fresh month has arrived.