About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Parties...

So, we had Brady's birthday party this morning/afternoon and I think it went pretty well. We played bubbles and I bought a bunch of balls for the kids to play with, and we had picnicy foods and presents for all. As soon as my other computer will turn on I will post the few pictures I have. Of course the only thing I can think of now is how stinkin' mean I am at large gatherings. I get so stressed out (why do I still plan them? I have no idea!), so then I get short, and of course the people that suffer the most are the people I love. So as soon as we got home and we got settled the first thing I did was apologize profusely to Natalie for being a mean Mommy and apologize to Keith for being such a bossy brat! Poor Nat was SO tired and a tired and cranky child mixed with a tired, cranky and stressed Momma does not make a good combo. So of course we had to cuddle until she fell asleep to asure her that I love her more than anything. She did so well and had such a great time, that I feel horrible for being mean!

Brady had a good time though! He loved the Elmo juice boxes so much that he had three and ended up with a tummy ache, not very fun, but kinda cute anyways! He loved playing with the big kids and running around. the bubble machine was a big hit, but I was sad that it worked so well in pumping out the bubbles that the actual bottle of solution only lasted 20 mins! Next time I will know to bring a refill. The crazy Wal Mart cupcakes were yummy, but very messy! That is my favorite thing about a picnic though is that it is one of the times that it is OK to make a mess, because clean up is so easy, just throw everything away! I still can't believe Brady is 2, I am going to post some pictures from his life later today, he has changed SO much!

Anywho, overall I think the kids had a great time, and to all the parents---Sorry I was such a bum, I need to remind myself NOT to do things like that! Poor Natalie might get the shaft, just a simple cake and ice cream affair after dinner.

No comments: