About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Grand Finale!

So we were waiting...

We chatted and watched people and before you knew it we had been standing out there over an hour. At that point we decided that we had been waiting so long already we HAD to stay and see what all the fuss was about! Then maybe after 2 hours of waiting I think, BAM! Katee and MARK came out the door and like came out to the barricades. Mark whizzed past (of which I have some frantic blurry pics) and Katee disappeared. I was confused, LOL, I still had no idea what was going on until some girls let us know that each dancer was going to come out, sign autographs and take pictures. WHAT?!?! Are you kidding me?! I was as giddy as a school girl, and only Sarah will ever know how excited I was. Seriously. Holy cow! So glad I decided to make a shirt, b/c otherwise I would have had to ruin one of my good shirts. So glad we stinking waited all that time because LOOK, just LOOK what we did!

Gev!! So cute in person, and so so nice! He totally let some little teeny bopper give him her number, of course he wont use it, but how nice NOT to hurt her feelings.
Chelsie is like SO GORGEOUS and nice too! They were all SO NICE. Each and every one of them was as sweet as can be. I loved that.
Jessica, cute as a button.
Courtney. I pretty much wanted to stick her in my purse and take her home with me. She is tiny and adorable, and super duper sweet.
Joshua gave us the best bear hug.
Thayne, Um...yeah. He is too totally cute for words. And he thought we were making fun of him when we asked to get a picture of his serious face (you know the one he does when he is dancing ballroom or something), yeah not making fun, just crushing a teeny bit!
Chelsea was so sweet. And I loved her button dress!
*sigh* I was this close to touching his hair.
Comfort was so cute, so tiny, and so pretty!
Twitch
and last but not least Will. He just was so sweet, and you could tell he was so grateful to the fans.
More gratuitous Mark shots. *sigh* I love his huge smile.


*sigh*
Seriously SO MUCH FUN! I can't believe we got to meet them all (except Kherrington who was possibly sick), and they were all nice and took time to chat and sign EVERYTHING, and it was just wonderful. Thanks Sarah for joining me, and buying the tickets, LOL! Next year we will all go!


6 comments:

Bobette said...

How fun! I'm so glad that you got to see them. It was such a great season. Looks like you got some great pictures with the contestants.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Squeal!! I LOVE the picture with Thayne's "serious" face. Too, too cute! How fun that you just happened to decide to stand around with all the other people by the barricade and then you got to do a meet and greet with all the contestants! Sounds like you had tons of fun. I'm super happy for you (and maybe just a little jealous).

Mindi said...

I can't believe all of those pictures, how incredibly fun. It looks like you guys had such a blast, it makes me kinda sad that we couldn't go together, that would've been awesome. Oh yeah, did I mention YOU SUCK!!!!

Shannon said...

I made up my mind, next year we ALL have to go, that includes you Min! How much fun will that be! hopefully the season is just as good, b/c this year was SOOOO amazing!

Anonymous said...

go cardinals

Anonymous said...

^_^ I'm so glad that you guys stayed around... otherwise we would have ran out of film!!! and... I love them all! Gev was so cute! It was fun hanging out with you guys, here's hoping that next season is just as great, we'll meet you at the barricades ;) Don't forget the lawn chairs =P