About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dancing Princesses

Natalie's friend Bella came over to play Monday morning so her Mama could take little sister to the doctor and out for a special birthday lunch. We were happy to have her, and Natalie was so excited to have someone to play Princess with. They got all dressed up and danced and danced and danced.
Um, this picture cracks me up! Natalie just loves all of her friends so much.

5 comments:

Bobette said...

I love her pose in this last picture...priceless!

Jenny said...

Ooooooo, girls are so fun!!!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I seriously love having girls. They are so cute!! And glad they had fun! Thanks so much for watching her.

Ashley said...

aww, cute little girlies dancing!

Anonymous said...

I wanna come over and dress up and twirl around like a princess....sometimes it's no fun being old...