About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Funnest. Night. Ever.

And the BEST part was after the show! We got to meet and greet ALL of the dancers with PICTURES and AUTOGRAPHS on my shirt! Woot! I am finally home and settled in after a long and wonderful night at the So You Think You Can Dance Tour show! Woo hoo! I can't type much because Keith is sleeping, but I am so busy tomorrow that the picture post will have to wait. Just wanted to say it was great, and lots and lots of pictures to come!

Here is my favorite one! I worked up the courage to ask Thayne to do his "serious face" (can't really ask someone to do their, well...bedroom eyes for the camera! LOL!). Um yeah, I know I am married, but that is one cutie patootie right there. That might explain the reason why I look about 12 in this picture! I am totally cropping me out of this one, but I had to prove that we were there!
P.S. NO absolutely NO making fun of the way I look in these pics! LOL, you have to remember I was totally star struck, and tired, and sweaty, and STAR STRUCK!

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

The pictures all turned out SO GOOD!! YAY!
I LOVE HIS SEXY FACE! WOOHOO.

Anonymous said...

I have seen that same face from natalie

Bonnie said...

Yeah, I'm so jealous! I want to go next year if the SYTYCD tour stops in DFW again.

Mubeen said...

Totally jealous you guys went to that!

Mindi said...

I am so jealous, sounds like you had so much fun. Did I mention you SUCK!

Shannon said...

Hahaha, love you too Min!

saucysosville said...

I wanted to go so bad but the tickets sold out here to fast and the ones you could get were way to expensive. Love it!!!!!