About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day Dreamin'

At church a few of us were joking around about what we might do if we had piles of cash laying around (yeah...right, LOL). I started thinking about what would I do with a big chunk o' change to spend on me, since right now pretty much any money I spend I spend on the kids. I decided I would make myself a special reading/relaxing place.

I would start with this cute but pricey rug.

Then add this chair and a half. Love it!

Then this fabulous lamp I have been drooling over since the Pottery Barn catalogue arrived weeks ago.

This handy side table/storage cube for my treasures.

And a pretty little throw pillow,

and a comfy blanket to cuddle with to top it off.

Add a great book, some pitter pattering rain outside, and I've got myself a dream afternoon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We like the rug. It would work well in the entry way for Spring. Love. Dad

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That is some pretty stuffs!

saucysosville said...

Talk about heaven.