About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Way Back Wednesday

In honor of tomorrow being Valentine's day (boy am I glad we did something last week!) I thought I would post some of our wedding pictures. We got married in December, in Washington state, needless to say, I was a bit cold!
This is one of my favorite wedding pictures ever. Firstly because I am eating, secondly because would you take a gander at that WAIST! Um, yeah I am pretty sure that was photoshopped!
And because I haven't been able to post a recent, decent picture of Natalie in a while I found these. Proof that I do let my kids get messy! Sometimes.
This was her first attempt at feeding herself runny, sweet potatoes. She loved them!


5 comments:

Kelli said...

I don't think I've ever seen Natalie that messy! Love the wedding pics, ya'll look so young.

Ashley said...

I agree! Ya'll look so young, but then again ya'll are young. Cute pics!

LCFrohm said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Hope your day is filled with love.
Lindsay

Mrs. L said...

You know, I've NEVER seen any of your wedding photos, you looked amazing!

Shannon said...

Thank you so much! You know I don't actually have very many wedding pictures! They are all spread out between parents, and I still dont have an album put together!