About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Way back Wednesday

Sorry these are a little late, I was busy getting a PERM (that right, a perm!!) today. I will post pictures soon, once I tame the beast and get it styled how I like it. Anywho, here are some more pictures from my mom. All three were new to me, but all were wonderful memories!

Sarah and I at Christmas time at my Grandma's, she LOVES tinsel! And I LOVED that dress! It was velvety and it was the prettiest thing I owned at that point in my life...sad.

Here I am in awkward child stage. I loved huge sweatshirts that came down over my hands. And check out those shoes! I must have been still growing in to them. This one made the cut because it has the Oregon coast! hurrah!

Another favorite outfit, except this one is missing a main piece, a strand of white round beads ("pearls"). I remember thinking it was so cute! A perfect white necklace to match the writing on the my pretty red sweatshirt. I loved this sweatshirt because it was from my Dad's school, and that was SO cool.

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

how exciting...a perm! can't wait to see!

Kelli said...

Ahhh, the Oregon coast, so beautiful! And I love the velvety dress!

Ashley said...

Cute pics, and I too can't wait to see your hair. When Chloe and I were at the movies, I so wanted Miley Cyrus' curly long hair and a perm crossed my mind...

Missy said...

Cu-ute!

By the way, Shannon, you're next on my list for a blog header! I'm probably going to make a bunch then change the colors a bit then sell them! I need the practice!