I have been wanting to do a weekly installment of some sort to get some regularity into my blog diet. Because I hvae a tendency to dwell on the stresses in life, I have decided that each week I will post a list of happy things (some may be important, some may not) in my life at that time. I hope it will inspire you each to enjoy the little things.
1. Painted piggies (mine and Natalie's) and the first pedicure of the year with friends
2. Homemade spring rolls left over from Erin's church party...yum!
3. Anticipating the mail
4. Online shopping...trouble, but fun!
5. Soft, warm kids snuggled in my bed after work
6. Country Orchard hand soap
7. Yummy clearance perfume from Target (only $3.50!!!)
8. Dolci Frutta and strawberries on sale at the grocery store!
9. lots of swaps to create and send out
10. Brady's voice
That wasn't as hard as I thought!