In light of all the cruddy things that have been going on over here (the sickness that never ends; someones car getting broken into-that was parked RIGHT. NEXT. TO. MINE!; the mess, oh! the horrible, horrible mess!; and don't even get me STARTED on my Brady's birthday-his birthday post will come, one day) I am still going to try to find 10 happy things that have happened this week. Lets see how I do.
1. I have lost 8 pounds this week, I doubt it will stay off, but I can pray!
2. Kelli's grocery trip...umm...who wants to go next?? hehehe...just kidding...kind of...
3. Keith's job interview (we hope this will be a happy thing!) fingers crossed!
4. mail! Thankfully before I was sick I sent out swaps, so now some packages are filtering in!
5. Travel Channel, Food Network, and Disney
6. The kids room is really, really clean (might have something to do with the fact that they are never in there!)
7. Water is plentiful and tasty
8. I don't work until Thursday
9. Friday night thunderstorms
10. Having Keith here to help me get through this
Um, that was tough. I hope all are well, and feeling much better than we are! We miss you outside world, one day we will be back!