About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Holy Cow!

While I was trying to get that last post done, and I was on a break from work Brady just gave me a super surprise! He counted! "One, two, four, five!" I have to say I am one proud Mama!

I was just talking to Kelli about how I underestimate Brady because he is the baby and we forget the level that he is at, so it is so surprising when he does something like this! I have to remember that he is 2 now, and he is learning so much every day!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Isn't it amazing how we just assume our baby 'isn't old enough yet?' I do it all the time. But counting to five is pretty impressive! Way to go, Brady!

Kelli said...

Yay, Brady!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Hate to be a grandparent pointing this out, but is is *supposed* to be one, two, THREE, four, five.

Shannon said...

LOL, yes it is, but I will take what I can get! He was so proud of himself for counting, that I didnt have the heart to correct him! Baby steps Dad, baby steps!

Anonymous said...

That was Lori signing in with her take on things. Me, I can barely count to five anymore myself. That's one more than I have hands and feet. Love. Dad

Shannon said...

You mean Lori read my blog?? How did you get her to do it? Hurrah! We have turned her over to the dark side!