About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Why me?

Why, oh why, when there is only one place you want to be on this one Saturday, that you plan your day around an event, and you know, YOU KNOW, it starts at 2. You read the email over, and over, and over again. Yet you arrive a respectable 45 minutes early and learn it did not in fact start at 2, but 12, and all you get to do is sit in the hall crying and listening to what had to have been the most beautiful closing song, and the loveliest closing prayer ever. Why?

7 comments:

Missy said...

We recorded it, Shannon. If you ever want to watch it... If that helps!!

Shannon said...

I would LOVE to borrow that! Did you get in on tape or DVR? Keith wants to see it too! He had to stay home with B so he was prepared to miss it, but he would love to get a chance to see it!

Missy said...

Well, we got it on our DVR, but I think I can record it to a DVD at my mom's house. I'll check on that for you! (my mom recorded it, too) We haven't watched it yet, probably will tomorrow. I wasn't prepared to watch it just yet for some reason!

Shannon said...

yeah, I had myself all ready to watch it and the fact that I missed it just set me off a bawling. I was so upset, still am, but at least not crying anymore!

Kelli said...

Sorry, Shannon, that totally stinks. And I have done that before. You double-check and triple-check, but you still miss it. Hopefully Missy can get that for you on DVD to watch.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

You can also check the BYUTV website. They are showing repeated airings of it on TV and you might be able to watch it online.

Ashley said...

So sorry you missed it. I missed it too, and was gonna check youtube. Or as Julie said, maybe check the BYU tv site.