About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Proud Bubby Boy

To be honest, the potty training around here has been sporadic. I know Brady is ready, he will even go poopy in the potty, but we all got sick and all the little accidents, and having to be diligent about getting him on the potty was just taking too much of my already short supply of energy. But, I have committed myself to doing it, meaning I bought a tiny package of diapers so I can't fall back on them, and we are going to knock this one out!

Brady loves to go on the "bug boy potty" and when we set him up there, he looks down and then once he starts going he looks up with this super sweet "I am doing it!" grin. So technically he is peeing in these pictures, LOL, but don't think about that too much.




4 comments:

Mindi said...

Awesome. I'm really hoping to start working with Reece soon, he's already showing some interest, I'm just waiting until I'm completely ready to commit, I'm still technically potty training Piper and I dont think I can handle both at the same time.

Lori said...

You do realize that Brady is going to consider that an "over share" when he runs for public office, don't you? I can see the campaign ads now, lol.
Love,

Shannon said...

Dude, I can't wait to show his first girlfriend! Let alone when he is a grown man. Oh the possibilities...

He sure is cute though!

Ashley said...

Go BRADY!! He is gonna love you for these potty pics later on in life!!