About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blog Fast

I don't know if you've noticed, but I have been kind of avoiding posting here. It has gotten to the point where I was afraid to post what I wanted for fear of...well, actually I don't know. Probably being judged for being too whiney, or complainy, or happy, or excited-y (yes, I wrote it, because I can).

But, this morning I realized that this is my blog. And I write about my life. The ups the downs and all the crazy inbetweens. And since most of you don't comment on my blog (which is cool, don't get me wrong. I like comments, but when I get less each one matters more), I am going to write about whatever I want. No fear of negative or mean comments! Not that any of it is that scandalous, but I just started feeling slightly censored, and I don't want that. I know that a lot of my family silently (and not so silently) read my blog (hello all you loving family members) and I have been feeling guilty about not keeping them updated, because I am sure they have become dependant on this blog (like I have) to keep track of us Bowers everyday lives.

So anyway, blog fast over. Starting now. I don't have much to post yet, but I will. I pinky promise.

P.S. Don't judge me for this post because that is EXACTLY what I am talking about. So stop it right now. I can feel you wanting to judge me.


No comments: