1. For the last week or so Brady has watched all or part of The Incredibles, every day. This is BAD, I am embarrassed to write this, the boy watches far too much T.V. (which we hope to remedy soon, with a YARD), but it is just so sweet. He loves that movie. He loves to be Dynaguy or Dash. He quotes obscure parts of the movie (which is also sad, but cute). And I just love it. (Even though I just read that when your kid watches more than 1.5 hours of TV a week in hampers their imaginative play, and instead of making up their own games the play scenarios from the movies instead. Um...my kids totally do that. Whoops!)
2. I LOVE having the bunks up (still haven't taken pictures of it). The kids have so much more room to play, and I just love it.
3. Keith and I found the PERFECT house this week. In our ward, 3 bedrooms, master had an office area, 2 bathrooms, large entryway (a must for me, so people have room to take of their shoes, LOL), 2 car garage, brand new tile all throughout, HUGE closets, HUGE backyard, designated garden area already made. BUT the rent was teensy bit too high, even after them coming down $150 for us, and we would have to move in in February. Arg! I guess it wasn't the perfect house...
4. Operation "cook dinner on the nights I work" is in full swing and is awesome. Last work week went so well, and it was so nice for Keith to have one less thing to worry about. This week has started off to a good start with some seriously good BBQ pork from a recipe Shellie gave me. And the ladies at work just gave me two more crock pot recipes that I can use next week. It takes some planning and a large grocery trip to get everything for the upcoming week of food, but it has been so nice! Though we do have lots of leftovers...
5. I am SO behind on blogs. Seriously, my google reader scares me. It is a daunting task. Luckily I work this week!
6. I love listening to the radio in the car with the kids. They have their favorite songs that they always ask me to turn up, and then we all sing along. I have a horrible memory for naming songs unless I am listening to it, but some of the biggest hits with them are I'm Yours, Viva la Vida, Hot n' Cold, Life is a Highway (Cars edition), and anything Taylor Swift (apparently I DO like her, just not live, who knew?), and I know there are more, I just can't think of them.
7. I loved having seven days off. I got to put the kids to bed, have one on one time with Natalie during Brady's nap, relax at night with Keith, help Keith study, craft, watch TV, and just be. I hope one day I don't have to work, I am SO blessed to have this job, it is basically a dream job for us, but it still isn't as good as just being a Mommy.