1. Brady is killing me walking around holding his briefcase (aka a board book with a handle) and declaring that he is off to work, and school, and work, and back to school.
2. TJ Maxx is the best store EVER. Seriously. Well it is a close contender with Tuesday Morning. I spend WAY WAY too much time and probably money there, at least everything is 50% or way, way more off! I found the best deals there today on a few Christmas things and some super cute baby things.
3. I love being almost done with Christmas shopping! Woot!
4. Shopping for baby things makes you want a baby. That's a fact.
5. I shop too much. But at least I shop bargains!
6. Playing Lego's just Mommy and Brady is some great memories in the making. I am loving the one on one time Brady and I get to have while Natalie is in school. And the house is much quieter with out the sounds of light bickering.
6. Naps are good. Naps with your 4 year old teenager snuggled up against your back are heavenly.
7. Just knowing that I don't have to work tomorrow, makes me feel light and happy!