About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Friday, July 4, 2008

I love America!

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope everyone is able today to find a way celebrate this wonderful country that we live in. I truly am SO proud to be American! I love this day so much to be able to get together with friends and family and celebrate summer and freedom and independence! And who doesn't LOVE fireworks! I know I do! I won't be seeing any fireworks this year (I know, poor me! LOL), but we are going to try and hit the parade so I am really excited about that! It will be Brady's first and Natalie's first that she remembers!

I LOVE this song! I really do. I learned it in 5th grade for a little choir thing we did, and I felt the strong spirit of this song even then. I remember feeling SO PROUD to be singing it. It brings me to tears and gives me shivers every time I hear it. And you can bet I belt it when I hear it on the radio!


And I love me some Celine Dion, I know she is Canadian, but MAN can she sing! This is one of my favorites!

1 comment:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Happy 4th of July! I love that Lee Greenwood song, too.