About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Papa's in town...

...so I have been to busy to blog, but here are some cute pics that my Dad got. I have a ton more, and of course stories to go along...I have to admit I am enjoying a brief little hiatus from blogging. Except now I have lots of reading to catch up on.

This picture of Natalie...not much more to say, than that I ADORE it!
Brady has reached the stage of life where he constantly looks beat up, poor guy! I never knew I could love something so much...

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Very good pictures. I love the "action" shot of Natalie.

Kerri W. said...

Your children are absolutely gorgeous. Such lovely photos!

Jenny said...

those pictures are beautiful! especially with the wind blowing in Nat's hair and the adorable expression on Brady's face.