About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Monday, April 21, 2008

A good laugh

I have been feeling ho hum lately, and tonight I find myself laughing! A lot! And that feels SO good you don't even know. First laugh of the night was too random to explain, second one came from Kelli over HERE, third laugh of the night came from a tech that just called in from Oklahoma and said the "Patient feels like he is suffercatin" (which she quickly corrected and we had a good laugh about her being in OK for too long), and the last (so far) laugh of the night came from a random post on a random blog I found about all her old blind date stories, her stories and the following comments of others are just too funny! For a good laugh check it out HERE.

No comments: