About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

a nice little list

Stolen from the wonderfully, cute Wishcake at Simply, me (HERE).

Maybe I should stop drinking Dr. Pepper.
I love being inside on a gloomy, rainy afternoon with my kiddos.
People would say that I’m bossy and controlling...I might agree...
I don’t understand why I can't just love my job.
When I wake up in the morning I always want 30 more minutes.
I lost my stinking bookmark that Keith made for me, and it ticks me off!
Life is full of crazy crap.
My past is full of blank spaces.
I get annoyed when people treat me like I am a kid, or stupid...I am neither.
Parties are not even in my vocabulary.
I wish I had more willpower.
Dogs are fun...in theory.
Cats are loving, but smelly.
Tomorrow I'm taking it easy with the kids (aka staying home, cleaning, playing, and catching up on DVR)
I have low tolerance for liars and sneaks.
I’m totally terrified of burying a child.
I wonder why I can't get ahead.
Never in my life have I done drugs.
High school was actually rather nice, good friends and good times.
When I’m nervous I sweat...a lot.
One time at a family gathering my Uncle Gary tried to teach me how to ride a bike, I failed. I didn't learn until I was like 9.
take my advice: cherish the moment.
making my bed has to be done in order for my brain to feel non chaotic.
I'm almost always ready for a nap.
I’m addicted to nothing, right now, YAY!
I want someone to hug me and tell me everything is going to be OK. (name that comic Mom)

P.S. feel free to steal! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you on the bed making thing.

Caroline said...

That's great! I'm stealing!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yes, definitely going to steal this! Good list!

Kelli said...

If I get motivated enough, I'll steal it. Good list.

Ashley said...

Yeah, I am stealing it too. Probably this weekend. Good list!

Jenny said...

Love this! I'm going to do it to! Totally great.