About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Nothing sweeter...

...than a sleepy child in the middle of the night. With those heavy eyelids and those soft cheeks. One of my favorite things is to be able to see my babies drift off into dreamland. Brady has been waking up in the middle of the night lately with a diaper that has leaked or wanting milk. This is not fun for any of us, but after we get him calmed down, fed and/or dried he is just the sweetest little thing. When we lay him back down he doesn't even fuss and stares at me with those puppy eyes and the annoyance I felt just moments before melts away. Oh, the small and simple pleasures to be found in parenthood!

Of course I have no good pictures of Brady sleeping, but here is my last attempt to catch him in that in between stage, but of course the no flash pictures are too dark and the flash attracted his attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady looks like a little angel but he has a little devlish look in his eyes.