...I did do:
1. Got a haircut.
2. Gathered supplies for gifts for local friends.
3. Made burp rags for and attended a baby shower.
4. Finished wrapping all wrapable gifts.
5. Cleaned my sun room. Smells MUCH better.
6. Kissed Keith for cleaning the kitchen and putting new weather stripping on the front door and cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming the whole dang house and cleaning the kitchen and well, just being great! (Cheesy, I know, but he deserves some cheese for his feats this week!)
...I need to do before Christmas:
1. Go grocery shopping. Ugg. I got so excited about having only 4 mouths to feed again, that I forgot to buy more food for those mouths. So unless we want ramen for Christmas I need to brave the grocery stores.
2. Put together and deliver presents for local friends.
3. Find something CHEAP for Keith and my stockings so the kids don't think Santa forgot us! Whoops, kinda missed the ball on that one.
4. Make cookies to set out for Santa and figure out how Santa is going to get in our house. Natalie asked me about both of those things today, and since we have the fireplace all blocked off it wasn't an easy answer. I could take down the sheet, but I really really don't want to know what is back there. Anyone have any ideas on what to say that doesn't involve the uncovering of one years worth of dust and grime in our fireplace?
5. Work every night until after Christmas day. Kinda sucks, but the pay is good. :)
...I am not even trying to do before Christmas:
1. Mail faraway friends and family gifts before Christmas.
2. Mail Christmas cards. Ain't gonna happen.
3. Plan a huge, messy Christmas Eve dinner. We are thinking tortellini, zucchini, and french bread. Something yummy and easy to eat so we can all eat together in my bedroom while I work!
4. Scrub down the second bathroom. I just don't want too, and any mess will still be there after Christmas.
Oh how I love Christmastime! I really miss all my family, but the tension is starting to mount, and we are all getting so excited! Merry almost Christmas everyone!