1. Keith got his Doctoral robe and cap (Keith's is solid black with black stripes on the sleeves, and he will get his colored cape thingy later) for graduation this week. It really hit me that we are almost done! He did it! All that hard work is finally coming to a close...kind of! He still has to take the BAR in February and he will be studying harder than he has ever studied before. I am figuring on being practically a single mom for the first 2 months of the year, but I am ok with that if it means we are DONE with school! Woot!
2. We have boarders/stowaways/homeless kids staying in our living room until after graduation. Keith's youngest brother and his friend are in between places and so for right now they are here. Of course the kids are happy they have more people to rough house with!
3. We set up Christmas stuff Sunday night. Yay! I had to get some hooks to hang up some cute blue and aqua ball ornaments I got on clearance last year, and then our tree will be complete. I will take pictures when it is done. I love Christmas decorations!
4. I've been a crazy crafting fool the last few days, and it is hard work! I squeeze in a few minutes here and there and I am hoping to have some completed projects tomorrow. I love when I get motivated to make things.
5. Our lease on this apartment ends on February 2nd. So Keith and I have some big decisions to make. I think we have decided that we are going to stay here until April and then we will make a move into a house! Yay! It will only be a rental until we can save up some money, but I am so excited! Only 4 more months!
6. I am sick. Icky icky ick! Makes being productive that much harder. I long for the days when I could just stay in bed all day and recoup. If I am not better by the time Keith is done with finals, I am totally pulling a sick day!