About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Tag! I'm it...again!

Caroline tagged me this cute tag, and I thought it was perfect considering Keith's big birthday is just around the corner!

Whats his name? Keith Aaron
How long have you been together? 7 years, married for 6.
How long did you date? Technically 4 months from being "boyfriend and girlfriend" to getting engaged, but we knew each other as friends before that for 9 months.
How old is he? 29 going on 30 on Monday!
Who eats more? Keith. Period.
Who said I love you first? Well, we had been saying I love you to each other as friends for a long time, but for REALS...Keith, and then I didn't talk to him for a week! Because he was too old, and I was so young, and I knew this was someone I could fall in love with and marry and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that!
Who is taller? Keith, by a foot.
Who sings better? Me, for sure! LOL
Who is smarter? That is debatable...I won't even TRY to answer this one!
Who does the laundry? Me, because I promised Keith way back when we had to cart the laundry down to the laundry room that if he would do it then, I would do it when we had the washer and dryer in our house. And I have been pretty good about keeping my end of the bargain!
Who pays the bills? Keith
Who sleeps on the right side? Moi.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have one, but if we did, it would be the Mr.
Who cooks dinner? We totally take turns (which is AWESOME!!), Keith cooks when I work, and I try and cook when I don't!
Who drives? We take turns, it seriously depends, but I really don't like when he drives my car because he is SO TALL and messes with my settings!
Who is more stubborn? I honestly don't think I would label either of us as stubborn, but I probably have more of a tendency to be than Keith.
Who kissed who first? Hmmm...Keith kissed me our "first" kiss during a lame game of truth or dare on a loooong car ride. But the first kiss was mutual.
Who proposed? Keith, at Folly Beach while we were trying to catch a South Carolina sunrise, the sunrise didn't happen, but I didn't mind!
Who has more friends? I do, but that is because I have more play dates and more activities during the week while Keith is busy at work!
Who is more sensitive? Keith, for sure!
Who has more siblings? It is a tie!
Who wears the pants? LOLOL....I do!

I tag....Kelli, Sarah, Danielle and Mindi. Have fun with this one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute, funny how marriages just work certain ways. I love the laundry thing. I am too picky about how my laundry is done to let Ryan do it, but that's a great idea.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

awww...good stuff. And curse you for that tag ;) hehe...JK.

Shannon said...

LOL, I am SOOO picky about my clothes! So even when Keith did the laundry I did ALL the sorting and he had specific instructions to what had to be hung up to dry! Men just don't seem to get it, even know I would honestly just rather do it myself, though I HATE putting it away!

I can't wait to see your answers Sarah! ;)

Anonymous said...

You would PROBABLY have more of a tendency to be stubborn than Keith? Puhleez!! Unless the boy is carved in stone, it's no contest. Love. And happy birthday to the old man. Dad

Lori said...

Gotta go with your Dad on this one. You could qualify for the Olympics of stubborn! My gold metal girl. But, you don't ever exaggerate, lol.