About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's True!

As Sarah said over here we have committed to working out together 3 times a week at the local rec center. The price is right, they have free childcare (hosted by one of the teachers from Natalie's preschool! Hurrah!) and now I have a partner in crime! I am so excited to start exercising again. I used to be adamant about it before and after Natalie, but after Brady I have really let myself go. And, of course, I don't like it! So, there is a large family reunion on Keith's side in the works for next summer and that is my goal. To be happy with myself and the way I look in time for next summer. I know I can do it if I only put my mind to it, but I also know that I have to have some accountability. Having someone that is counting on me to be there working out too makes a huge difference. Wish us luck on our quest for better us's!!

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yay for us!

Anonymous said...

I just recently move to PA with my mom and we are trying to do the same thing.

Anonymous said...

I wish you guys were here to help me get into shape! Kudos to you for trying to take better care of yourselves.