Well, since my kids went to bed at 8 and (grandpa)Keith went to bed at 10:30 here I sit all alone working and ringing in the new year. I hope you all had fun tonight (but not TOO much fun!). I decided that this year I want to make some serious resolutions, not just ones I will toss aside in a few weeks like regular exercise or eating salad every day (though I wish those were serious!). So here they are, a preliminary list of resolutions, we shall see how I do!
1. Get to the Temple at least once a month.
2. Have regular Family Home Evenings, I can't say the kids are too young anymore so I just need to get my rear in gear!
3. When frustrated with the kids, don't talk mean or yell (I admit I come from a family of screamers, I am not proud of it, but in the essence of the new year I will fess up to it). STAY CALM and talk as nice as possible!
4. Regular scripture study and family prayer.
5. Stop picking my lips! yeah, right!
Well, there ya go. Not spectacular or mind blowing, but hopefully some of these will help me to have a happier existence this year, less downs and more ups. We could all use a little help and I am hoping this will get me on the right path...especially the lip thing!