About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

more swaps

Well, hopefully my partners don't link onto my blog through my swap-bot profile and see these pictures, but I just can't wait any more. I finished two more swaps and I think they turned out pretty good. I guess I will never know until I receive mine back from a more experienced partner!

Autumn recipe scrapbook pages.

Simple Matchbox swap (I chose a fall theme obviously)

4 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Very cute! You did a great job, your swap partner will love it.

Aunt Ruth said...

They look so nice! You are crafty! What were the recipes?

Shannon Bowers said...

To save me some time of re-typing all the yummy recipes, if you click on the picture it should get bigger and you may be able to read the recipe from the photo. If not I can email them to you. MOst of them are pumkin recipes(which are sugary) but one of them is a wild rice casserole, that you should be able to eat.

Aunt Ruth said...

Thanks Shannon. I did not know that you could click on the pictures and enelarge them. So I went back on some of the kids for fun! Thanks a lot. Love ya