About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm waiting...

So, today I asked Brady if he wanted some milk because he walking around crying and grunting and just generally being a pain in my butt, and he promptly disappeared into the kids room. I followed him in there to see what he was doing and he had already crawled up onto Natalie's bed and laid down. He was ready for some milk! We don't really give him milk in a bottle anymore during the day, but when we used to Keith would tell Brady to go lay down and he would. He has never jumped up onto the bed to do it though and I thought this was pretty cute. Of course I had to cover him up, in case he decided to be the best kid ever and put himself down for a nap!

No comments: