About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hide and Seek

OK, I know this is my 3rd post tonight (so far), but I have to catch up on the stuff that happened when I was without my computer that I have come to love in the last few weeks.

On Sunday all 6 if us were running around getting ready for church (in our 1 bathroom apartment that we were supposed to be out of the day before-no lurking resentment here) and I realized that I couldn't find Natalie. Now, we were in a very small apartment so not being able to find her was a very stressful thing. I frantically rechecked all the rooms and then I went to check her closet.

I found her "resting". She said she was just waiting to go to church and wanted to take a little rest. I was very relieved, and then I remembered to get pictures!


And then of course Brady wanted to play too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute.