About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nothing to say...

So, the "big kids" are gone home, Keith is back in school, and life has really slowed down quickly for me and the kids. I am hoping now that all has settled down we will be able to begin some sort of routine (yeah, right) for our daily lives that will help me to do more things with the little kids rather than just playing at home all the time. We are slowly but surely getting the new apartment all unpacked. I think it is coming along pretty well. I am really begining to love this apartment, now if only we could get rid of the roaches (the roach sitings have greatly diminished, but we still live in fear of them) I would be perfectly happy here. Keith has issues with the apartment, like lack of storage, no silverware drawer, and the contstantly fluxuating temperature of our shower (never the same temp for more than say...30 seconds). I can live with these though and I like the lack of storage because that means I have an excuse to buy organizational things, and I love any reason to buy bins and boxes and baskets and whatever else to make an area all neat and organized. My next big project is the craft room/office/sunroom, when that is all fixed up I will take pictures of it all and post them here for all to see.

Here is a crappy picture of the view from the best seat in the house, the rocking chair by the window.

No comments: