1. Disney "tween" shows. Since the topic came up, I will openly admit I do like Hannah Montana. I like all those goofy made for kids Disney shows, except That's So Raven and the old Suite Life...they make me want to gouge my eyes out. Oh, and nothing will ever compare to the goodness that was Lizzy McGuire and Even Stevens.
2. Britney Spears. What can I say. I like her music. I followed all her sad and crazy drama. I blare her songs on the radio. It's a sickness, really.
3. Sonic Rt 44 Diet Dr. Peppers. At least it is diet.
4. Pet Society. It's a game on facebook, and it is weirdly fun and I am totally hooked. I try to only play when the kids are asleep or busy though. So that is something...
5. Lip balms. I probably have 10 tubes, but I am always on the hunt for another good one. I am currently using my blue chapstick brand one and my pomegranate Burt's bees the most.
6. Shoes. If I was rich, I would have SO MANY shoes. They are just so pretty. But, I am too scared (and erm...chubby) too pull half of them off.
7. Projects. I love love to start projects. I often have issues with finishing them, but I sure do like to start them. I have...5 projects pending right now, and tomorrow morning I will start (and hopefully complete) a totally different one.
8. Lists. Not really guilty, maybe just another sickness. Everything is better in list form.
hmmm...that's it for now,and not sure if those are all guilty, but... I am sure there are more!