About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pictures from our Valentines

I had to work, Keith had to study. But it was a nice slow day, just like all the others. Except this little scene when I popped my head out of my room for a restroom break.
He was concentrating so hard on making his letters. This boy can be too much. Sissy was already in bed (the price she pays for not napping) and he was just studying with Dad.
I love my boys. My sweet, hard working boys.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this! i remember when nat was just starting to write letters... the time passes by too quickly. time for number 3!

Shannon said...

LOL, you better be careful Erin, or my Dad will come after you for putting ideas in my head! Not yet for number 3! Not YET.

Lori said...

NOT ONLY YOUR DAD.
Careful, I know what state you are in Erin!

Anonymous said...

very very studious!

Anonymous said...

BITE YOUR TONGUE, ERIN!! You may consider this a long-distance smack upside the head from Shannon's dad. Hope you're well otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have no problem with more cousins! (ducking :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and I know where you live, too.

Shannon said...

teehee! not yet, not YET, but someday, maybe another little baby for me. someday.

shawnee said...

shannon, i love your blog. it has been so fun reading about your beautiful family. how crafty you are! i love it!

Kelli said...

Cute!