About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Halloween Festivities

**why the heck is blogger being so stupid with the picture uploading? anyone? it is messing up the order and the HTML is all weird! It's driving me CRAZY!**

Natalie's school had a little party on Thursday, and I didn't really get any pictures, BUT I did get a picture of her and this little boy Angel. He has a (not so)secret on her! I kind of thought so because he is always looking at her when we get to school, or just little sweet things, but Thursday his Mom confirmed it! How cute! She said that he talks about her at home, and he even gets the ole cousin tease about his "girlfriend", LOLOL! She told me he says, "She isn't my girlfriend, just my FRIEND!" Oh my goodness, that is so cute! So the sad part is that they are moving! Thursday was his last day. So no more cuteness watching the googly eyes! And Natalie was really torn up when I told her that Angel AND Stevie weren't going to be coming back. I don't think she realized that her fun at the park and McDonald's was pretty much the last time (until we get some moolah, and then League City here we come!). Anywho, Angel is adorable!
I swear every single picture of these two, oh my goodness. Natalie either does this smile coy for the camera thing....
...or Brady does this CHEEEEESE thing. Family pictures (when we ever get around to it) are going to be so. much. fun. (sense the sarcasm?)
Brady with another version of the CHEEEESE, and Natalie is thinking about playing it shy in this picture, her arms were getting there, but her shoulders hadn't reached full effect yet. This is pretty much all we get for posing with costumes this year! Oh well, at least I am keeping record of their anti-photo phase! Keith took the kids trick or treating around a nice neighborhood with Bryce and his boys tonight. I think they had fun. Brady came back with a nice chunk out of his elbow, but they also got glow necklaces and fireman stickers, and they FINALLY came home with some good loot (aka fun size candy bars! woot!). So it was a pretty good wrap up to this CRAZY Halloween season.

I am going to say I am SO GLAD Halloween is over! Holy Cow! This is BY FAR the most use they have ever gotten (or may EVER get) out of their costumes! But we did it for them, and they had a blast! I am pretty sure we taught them about Halloween and next year they won't forget it! Although I am thinking I might regret teaching them to love it so much when next year does roll around!


7 comments:

Ashley said...

1. What happened to Bryce?
2. Love their costumes, UPS one is adorable!
3. I am glad Halloween is over too. Except we have one last trunk or treat tonight.
4. Sorry her friend is moving. Hunter's good buddy moved yesterday and he is so sad. Crying even...

Shannon said...

Haha, what do you mean? about Bryce? and thanks on the costume! He picked it out himself, he LOVES that thing. And yes friends moving is pretty awful, I went through it a LOT, except I was always the friend that moved! I hated it!

Jenny said...

BRADY IS SO CUTE I JUST WANT TO SMACK HIM! I have to say Halloween was super stressful, but more fun than it's ever been because the kids were so in to it. (I just loved hearing David's "Twick or Tweet!") But now it's over and we can all focus on CHRISTMASSSSSS!!!! YEAH, BABY!

P.S. what do you mean moolah? Gas was 2.08 at Murphy's today, and we'll feed you, woman!

Ashley said...

I think I was still half asleep when I wrote the first comment. I re-read it. Brady hurt his elbow... not Bryce. Duh! I hope Mr. Brady is all better.

Shannon said...

Oh! LOLOL! I was so confused Ashley! Yeah, apparently he fell down one of the driveways, he has a pretty good sized wound/scrape on his elbow and a scrape on his chin, just normal boy stuff, but still stinks!

And Jenny: Yay for Christmas! and also yay for our little babies saying stuff still SO cute! Love it!

Kelli said...

We feel so bad that Bryce had to bail early, but we had some good talks with Ewan and hope he learned his lesson. So Angel likes his womken tall, huh?

Anonymous said...

i didnt ever recognize brady at first. i was scrolling down and thought "oh, another one of natalies friends" and then i saw a second picture of him. they are getting so big! i dont like it...
:( well, of course i do. i just miss watching the changes.