About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Road Trip!

Well, the kids and I are taking a much needed vacation and heading down to the Galveston area to visit my good friend Jenny and her family! The oil is changed, gas is topped off, the $100 fuel thingamabob is fixed, and we are ready to go. We are all very excited, and I think it will be such a nice change of pace for me and the kids. And I have to say I am excited for a sleepover and a getaway, I only wish Keith could come too, but on the plus side he will get some great QUIET study time to work on a paper he has coming up. Anywho, the blog will be abandoned for the weekend. I am sure all 5 of you will be so sad, hehehe. But I will return bearing pictures and hopefully feeling refreshed!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have fun!! :) Vacations are nice... :)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good luck! Hopefully the drive is smooth! Bring Jenny back in your suitcase ;).

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I hope you have a great trip, and get the refreshing that you need!