About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Classy

I just have to say that WOW. McCain's speech after the voting was so good and classy and it really raised my respect for him that much more. The changes are a comin' and I for one am really interested to see what is in store for this country. I know I will be watching the news a lot more now. And whether you like him or not, Obama is going to be our new President, and I think that is saying something about this country, you can decide good or bad. And his speech was pretty good too, it started out a little annoying, but he was not as exuberant as I thought he was going to be and that is a good thing. I hate when the winner rubs it in, and I was afraid he was going to do that. And you know what? I may not agree with all that he stands for, but I think it is pretty darn cool and groundbreaking that an African American man was just voted the next President of the United States.

God Bless America!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I didn't watch the speeches - I should look those up later. But I totally agree with everything you said.

Melanie Kym said...

I agree with you 100%. I got very emotional listening to McCain's speech. He is definitely a class act. I have great respect for him despite the fact that I did not vote for him. I too am excited for the changes a'comin!