About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thoughts

1. My kids are really turning on the cute lately. That's not to say we haven't had our fair share of toddler dramatics, but I just love the sweet little things they have been doing. A few examples are:
a) Brady constantly telling me "You are da best"
b) Natalie offering to sing bedtime songs to Brady when I just can't break away from work.
c) Natalie rubbing Brady's legs when she is singing to him, due to his growing pains.
d) The kids "jazzing up" Twinkle Twinkle in the car on the way home from church. My Mom knows what that means, but for everyone else that basically means singing it kinda choppy and snapping your fingers. I will try and get this on video, it is hilarious.

2. I saw the drive through Subway on my way home from picking up Natalie today. A good find, but not for the pocketbook. We are gonna have to try that out sometime soon!

3. Blogger is not emailing me comments, not that I get very many, but that makes the few I get so very precious. And I almost missed some! Stinkin blogger blips!

4. Paying your tithing works. I tell ya. I don't ever really write about churchy things on here, but this week Keith and I were shown just how the Lord will provide when you think you don't have enough, when you really DON'T have enough. If you pay your tithing first it will all work out. There WILL be enough.

5. I have not had ANY sort of soda/bubbly deliciousness since last Saturday. I am really, really, REALLY wanting some. I am not trying to cut it completely out of my life, but for some reason I just haven't had any this last week and I am pretty impressed!

6. Though the darkness is kind of annoying, the cooler weather is oh so very nice. I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week! The year always, always ZOOMS by after Halloween, and this year is no different. I can't believe how quickly the last few weeks have gone, and I just know before we know it Christmas will be upon us!

P.S. For the family: I promise to post some pictures soon, I just haven't really taken any recently, but I will get right on that!

2 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The weather the past few days has been beautiful!!
I can't believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow. We usually put our Christmas decorations up Thanksgiving weekend, but I am so not ready!

Ashley said...

Drive thru Subways are awesome! I wish we had one!!