A few thoughts on some of my current watches. Yes I know I watch too much TV, but in my defense I watch it while I work, or when the kids are napping. In no particular order:
1. Kath & Kim: Are you watching this? It is hilariously awful and so dang funny. I love it.
2. Biggest Loser: Vicki is a psychopath. Seriously. What is WRONG with her, she is PURE E-vil! How glad am I that Amy stuck up for herself tonight! Boo ya!
3. Grey's Anatomy: SOOOO glad they are getting rid of Haun. Seriously that whole story line was gross and disturbing. And yay for Alex and Izzy, it's about dang time!
4. The Ex List: I thought this one was really cute, and I have to say I am sad that it got cancelled. I hate when they do that because I have no closure!
5. Private Practice: I am loving this show. When I have a ton of DVR'd crap to choose from I watch this one first.
6. How I Met Your Mother: Such a good and funny show. I am rarely disappointed.
7. House Hunters: Probably my favorite "housey" show. Natalie and I love to watch this when I am working to get lots of good ideas. I can't WAIT till we can be looking for our own place!
8. Anderson Cooper 360, and all other CNN: I am just addicted to CNN right now! If there is nothing else on late at night, I watch the news. This is totally new for me, but I am loving how much I am learning. I was so in the dark about anything and everything news related before, and I like watching it. I think that means I am getting old!
And I am embarrassed to say there are so many more shows. But these ones are at the top of my likes right now. What shows are you into right now? and what are your thoughts on the ones I listed above?