About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

two things

First of all, "Mandolin Superstar" is FUN! and I am pretty good at it! When I play on easy...

Secondly, here is a conversation that took place today:

Keith: Brady, come here.
Brady: no.
Keith: Why?
Brady: Isaidso. (words did come out all together like that)

This was cause for much laughter in our house. The best part is that he will do it every time we ask "why?", which I am sure will get old soon, so we will just enjoy it while it is still funny!Erin is at this moment trying to capture it on camera video so I can post it here. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

How funny!

That is one of those things that you just can't help laughing at (and encouraging) because it is so funny the first time they do it.