My fellow blogger and friend Ashley has inspired me to write a list of things I am grateful for. Lately I have not been feeling very grateful and in fact have been feeling down right un-grateful! When life gets stressful and you start to feel like, well (to reference an old song), like you should just go eat worms; it is good to take a step back and look at what you have that is good in your life. So here goes (not in any specific order) a list of things I am grateful for:
1. My husband, my rock, my eternal companion (I know, I know, chee-sy!)-Keith
2. My two miracles-that came to me whose greatest fear was that she would never have kids
3. The Gospel- to give me direction
4. Parents who love me and want to see me happy and successful (whatever that may be!)
5. Sisters! Though we are all spread out, I love them all and couldn't have hand picked better ones myself.
6. A big warm bed to sleep in.
7. My office/sanctuary
8. Swap-bot! It has given me something to pass the time and to feel creative again! I am SO addicted, the postal workers are my new best friends!
9. Cell phones-to keep us connected (when we find the time to call! Love ya Mindi!)
10. Umm...food! Yum!
12. Clearance/dollar sections at my favorite stores (though they are bleeding me dry-darn you Target!)
14. My job-even though right now I feel like it is kicking my butt, I know it is all worth it to be supporting my family! That's me...bringin' home the bacon and cooking it and letting Keith clean it up!
I am sure I will be thinking of more things all night long, but these are a few! I know that Keith and I are very blessed and sometimes I think "uh oh" what bad thing is going to come next? Well, I am learning you can't live life like that! You have to take each day at a time and make it count, make ever moment as happy as you can (easier said than done).