So, I was taking a peek at my site meter and I noticed someone had found my blog through a search for Grey's Anatomy and it reminded me that I haven't been talking about my shows! I think the main reason I haven't been is because I watch everything 2-3 days after it airs when I can sneak time during the day to actually watch.
Here are my thoughts on some of my faves. Feel free to comment!
1. Not so sure how I feel about this Ava coming back. I really wanted them to expand on the fact that Alex is obviously still pining for Izzie.
2. I really feel they need to get Derek and Meredith together and move on with new plot lines. They can't just drag that relationship out forever, it will get OLD!
3. I officially DON'T like Lexie.
1. Why am I not as in to it as last year? I just don't know what is missing...at least Peter/Jess is looking good with a new haircut!
1. Is anyone else watching this?? Erin and I are watching it and we like it a lot. We like how it is a little like the old black and white Dick Tracy type show with the PI and the voice over narration...plus the main guy grows on you!
How I met your mother:
1. Funny, as always, but maybe leaning toward the raunchy side? Are they doing this to get rating to perk? I am not sure if I like it.
1. Undecided if I like or not. It definitely has potential to be good, but it isn't grabbing me.
1. Why is this feeling blah to me? Sometimes I can't even watch! I get embarrassed or something for her!
There! I think that about sums it up!