About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Slacker

Well, it has been brought to my attention that I have been neglecting my blog. I do not deny this, I have been pretty sick for the last few days and the only exciting thing going on here is me dragging my lazy bum out of bed to either eat, run after the children, make a casserole large enough to feed us for 3 days, or play the occasional song or two or five on Guitar Hero. So, due to my blog inactivity I consider that my blog vacation and I am now back in business. I am challenging myself to post at least once a day for the rest of the year. And, I will try to make each one at least somewhat interesting. Not just the same old stuff about how cute/smart/annoying/whatever my kids are that day. So, wish me luck and stay tuned!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drink lots of water and get more rest (at least that's what my mom/your aunt always says :)

Anonymous said...

Shannon,I did not mean for you to get out of your sick bed. Mrs. L is right I do say drink lots of liquids and get plenty of rest.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back, since you have been trying to get me to read this. Dad

Ashley said...

I've been having a dry spell too. Get to feeling better! I'm holding you to your one post a day!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't know that you were 'feeling poorly'. Glad to hear you're better.

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better--especially on Monday!

Shannon said...

LOL, me too!