About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Quick Family Update

I have decided that I will not try and backtrack to update everyone on what has gone on in the past on this blog. It would take too much time to do it fully so I will just give a brief summary of recent important events. The kids have gotten bigger, Brady is walking-but not talking, Natalie acts like she is 13 instead of 3, Keith lost his job and I gained mine, and we just got shafted out of our dream rental home so we instead signed an 18 month lease on a larger apartment (with a view of a lake!) that will take us through law school. That about sums it up.


Here are some cute past photos, that I may or may not have shared already. Enjoy!






No comments: