About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Baby Talk

Keith told me that tonight during story time him and Nat were reading a Curious George book and Natalie made the comment that Curious George, "he gets into stuff, just like Brady!" I thought this was pretty funny because this is so true. We can't keep Brady out of anything. He walks around the apartment going from one forbidden thing to the next (from the DVDs to the fan to the front door to the kitchen to the toilet to the garbage can, etc.)

I guess I was impressed by her observation because this is the first time she has ever made a link like that between the characters she sees and real life. She is growing so fast and her mind is getting sharper every day. Sometimes I forget this, she makes sure I don't forget for long!

1 comment:

Missy said...

You know, Ben is the exact same way as Brady. It's nice to know I'm not the only one whose kid gets into EVERYTHING! He is especially curious when he is tired or hungry and "no no" things are like magnets! That's fun that Natalie is so observant!